Do you want to use your highly refined SEO skills to make a difference in helping fuel small business growth? Our SEO Specialist position plays a crucial role in driving organic online visibility and improving lead volume for clients of KickStart Dental Marketing. Attention to detail, critical thinking, familiarity with content management systems, data analysis, and the ability to complete tasks by following instructions will be needed for this role.
Qualifications / Responsibilities
- Conducting keyword research to determine the best keyword strategy for a client’s vertical
- Utilize data from competitive analysis in tools like aHrefs and Spyfu to determine organic traffic growth opportunities
- Comfortable performing website audits regarding search engine optimization to determine areas of improvement during website rebuilds
- Familiar with taking existing website copy and making SEO optimization recommendations
- Comfortable with current on-page optimization opportunity areas, including the use of metadata, on-page headings, internal linking, page speed, etc.
- Set up backlinks
- Become a subject matter expert on digital marketing and web trends
- Provide reports and status updates to internal departments
- SEO professional with a minimum of 2 years experience performing search engine optimization tactics
- Knowledge of off-page SEO, such as link building and creating citations
- Knowledgeable with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and other related SEO reporting tools
- Ability to always stay up to date with the latest trends with search engines and their ever-changing algorithms
- Familiar with WordPress and able to make changes to WordPress websites