– Stable and consistent work – we have been in business for over 15 years.
– We provide 1 paid week off for every 11 weeks you work!!
– Opportunities to move up within the company
About KickStart Dental Marketing:
KickStart Dental Marketing has been dedicated to helping dental practices thrive for over 15 years. Specializing in a range of services from web design and SEO to marketing automation and staff training, we pride ourselves on our Launchpad Strategy that delivers swift results, setting us apart from the competition. Join us to be a part of a boutique team that values resourcefulness, excellence, and a growth mindset. We offer our associates:
As a Google Ads Associate at KickStart Dental Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in crafting and managing effective advertising campaigns that resonate with our unique clientele of dentists and orthodontists. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of Google Ads and expand your expertise across other online ad platforms such as Facebook Ads, to drive successful outcomes and support the growth of our partners’ practices.
Develop and manage Google Ads campaigns, ensuring they align with our clients’ marketing objectives and the company’s values.
Analyze and optimize campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI), using both quantitative and qualitative metrics.
Assist in managing Facebook Ads and campaigns on other online ad platforms to create a cohesive cross-platform advertising strategy.
– Conduct keyword research, ad copy creation, and bid management to maximize campaign performance.
– Monitor industry trends and updates in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to maintain cutting-edge tactics.
– Collaborate with our web design teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for conversions.
– Engage in continuous learning and development to advance skills in online advertising and related tools.
– 1-2 years of experience managing Google Ads campaigns.
– Familiarity with additional online ad platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads) is desirable.
– A solid grasp of performance metrics and an analytical mindset to interpret data.
– Strong communication skills to articulate campaign strategies and results to team members and clients.
– Eagerness to learn and grow within a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
– Certifications in Google Ads and Facebook are advantageous.